SKYGRiD Construction is committed to redefining the delivery of construction projects by driving our relationship with the customer. Our strength in achieving this lies in our knowledge and experience of the industry and our enthusiasm in applying new ideas to construction management while respecting best practices. SKYGRiD Construction is energetic, flexible, agile and growing!
Receptionist / Administrator
Currently we are seeking a dynamic individual in our growing Finance and Administration department. The individual will report directly to the Controller but must be flexible enough to handle requests from numerous staff and prioritize tasks to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and in accordance with monthly deadlines. SKYGRiD is a growing company so the applicant must be familiar with working in a high pressure challenging environment and take direction easily.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to the appropriate person
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meetings; this includes managing the boardroom calendar, order food/refreshments, ensuring all materials/hardware requirements are met, and the boardrooms are in a presentable state
- Maintains inventory of office supplies at Head Office as well as placing orders for all Project site offices
- Maintains kitchen inventory (supplies/snacks/coffee)
- Arranges all courier packages
- Reconciling and processing of credit card and expense statements
- Processing of other corporate payables
- Ad-hoc office administrative duties
- Miscellaneous issues delegated from the controller and/or senior management
Required Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs including outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with partners, staff and outside parties in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Highly meticulous nature and strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
SKYGRiD is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under SKYGRiD’s Accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.