This is an excellent introductory opportunity for post secondary school graduates who aspire to have an exciting career in construction.
Training and development is the focus of this position where we have had outstanding results developing industry leading professionals who work both in site supervision and project management.
Working in the construction site office you will be directly responsible for coordinating all administrative work for the construction management team on site. This requires an organized individual with excellent verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of computer literacy. You will also be assisting the site supervisory staff in a multitude of functions in office and on site.
- Issuing Purchase Orders for all material suppliers
- Coordinating and maintaining current records of drawings and consultant revision notices
- Distributing Drawings accordingly to Trades
- Recording site minutes of meetings
- Responsible for updating and keeping track of Construction Schedule
- Daily Journal entry
- Answering telephones and assisting in communications with the large group of contractors and consultants
- Assisting site management staff with numerous clerical duties
- Making sure all timesheets (Site Staff and Laborers) are ready and faxed to Payroll in a timely fashion
- Organizing site office, setting up binders and folders
- Maintaining and organizing files for all purchasers’ suite customization and colour choices
- Keeping track of Site Equipment and Small Equipment Rentals
- Keeping track of Concrete and Rebar count and entry
- Printing and distributing Deficiencies for Trades to complete
- Responsible for Completions of Deficiencies
This is a full-time entry-level position leading to an opportunity to progress in a career with an up and coming builder.
Start date: TDB
Job location: GTA
Traveling required: None
Type: Permanent Full-Time