The project site, located in downtown Toronto’s ‘Little Italy’, consists of the Latvian House heritage building and an adjacent surface parking lot. The Latvian House which was built in a classical revival style in 1910, will undergo façade retention and extensive restoration. The heritage façade is a focal point of the retail and mixed-use development. LCBO occupies the first floor and the basement level, totaling approximately 7,000 sq. ft. of this 25,670 sq. ft. complex.